This privacy statement provides transparent information about how Select Your Diet handles personal data.
Select Your Diet adheres to the rules laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR), which has been in force since 25 May 2018.
What information does Select Your Diet collect?
1. Email addresses (when registering for the newsletter, purchasing a package via selectyourdiet.com/onlinedietadvies, downloading a diet, or contacting us via the contact form).
2. Names (when purchasing a package via selectyourdiet.com/onlinedietadvies or contacting us via the contact form).
What kind of information is collected by HRC?
Various packages are offered by dietitian practice HRC at selectyourdiet.com/onlinedieetadvies. The information collected for this purpose via the questionnaire is sent directly and exclusively to the dietician HRC. We therefore refer to the privacy statement of HRC/online diet advice.
What do we do with your personal information?
· We receive your e-mail address (possibly with name) if you have contacted us via the contact form. We use this to be able to respond via email.
· We receive your email address if you have registered for the newsletter. We use this email address to send you the newsletter. We use Mailchimp to send newsletters. The email addresses are also on Mailchimp. Select Your Diet has an agreement with Mailchimp regarding the correct handling of these email addresses (in accordance with European privacy law). It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
· We receive your name and email address if you purchase a package via selectyourdiet.com/onlinedieetadvies, because these are stated on the invoice. We use this invoice for financial settlement with HRC dietician. After that, this information will be deleted. This will happen within a year.
Do we share your data with third parties?
We do not share your data with third parties unless this is necessary for the correct execution of our services. If we share your data, these third parties are involved in any way in the processing of your data.
Do we intend to transfer your data to countries outside the EU or to international organizations?
We do not intend to transfer your data to countries outside the EU or to international organizations unless this is required by law or otherwise necessary. We will in that case only share the data with countries that have taken appropriate protection measures within the framework of these applicable European laws and regulations.
What rights do you have under the GDPR?
The GDPR is there to protect you and your data. In this context, you have the following rights under the GDPR:
Withdrawal of consent
You can revoke the consent you have given to the processing of your data at any time, this revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the previous data processing.
Right of access
You have the right to view your data at any time. We will facilitate this upon request.
Right to rectification and erasure
You can request rectification or erasure of your data at any time.
Right to restriction of processing
You can limit the data processing to be carried out at any time.
Right to object
You can object to the processing of your data by us at any time.
Right of transferability
You have the right to receive your data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, so that you can transfer it to third parties. We can also forward your data in this form, if possible, directly to the relevant party.
Right of complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority
You can submit a complaint at any time on the website of the Dutch Data Protection Authority. The Dutch Data Protection Authority is the Dutch supervisory authority and monitors correct compliance with the GDPR (www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl).
When processing personal data, we are bound by the applicable laws and regulations. We therefor try to keep track of developments. In that context, we have the right to change this privacy statement.
If you still have questions after reading this privacy statement or if you want to make use of any of the above rights, you can contact us via e-mail: email@example.com.